Friday, January 28, 2011

Small Sephora Haul & first impressions! YSL, Illamasqua, Too faced

Here are a few things I got from Sephora recently and my first impression of them!
YSL Gloss Pur in # 48 I believe the name is pure petal
The consistency of this is really great! Very smooth, not clumpy or slimy at all! It also has a very nice scent..I'm not sure what it is but it's the same as the YSL lipsticks


YSL Blush Variation in #2
I was pretty disappointed when I got this because I think the pictures online (the one shown below) are a little misleading. To me the blush looks a little bigger and more pigmented in the picture from the website. Also, there is not much pigmentation in this blush..especially for the high price. : (

Illamasqua blush in Chased
This blush is so pretty and very pigmented! I'm loving it and I have my eye on a few other shades!


Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
I have been needing a matte bronzer because all the ones I own have shimmer so this is what I choose and I really like it! It's the perfect shade for my skin tone (NW20 from MAC). This is also made with real cocoa so it has a slight chocolately smell to it!
It also has a really nice large mirror in the compact which I like!


Let me know if you've tried any of these products and what you think of them!
Also, let me know if there are in other shades of the Illamasqua blushes that you would recommend!


1 comment:

  1. Nice haul!:D

    That bronzer sure is tempting!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete