Saturday, January 22, 2011

Haul- Drugstore, B&BW, OPI

These are some things that I got from various drugstore, Bath & Body Works and an OPI polish.
OPI Teenage Dream
from the Katy Perry collection

sooo pretty. what do ya think?

Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in Vintage Pink

Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Darling
I showed you one of these in my last haul and I had to go back for more!

Loreal Fairest Nude
This is a very popular lipstick and I can see why, it really is one of the most perfect nudes!

Nivea A Kiss of Milk & Honey
I already own one of these but I need more!

Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara
I already own this also, this is my back-up
(I have a blog post about how amazing this is!)
St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Cleanser


Rimmel London Glam Eyes Quad Eye Shadow in Smokey Purple
These are new so I wanted to try one out.

Maybelline Stylish Smokes Quad in Sapphire Smokes
These things are from Bath & Body Works
The Lip products were on sale for buy two get one free.
C.O. Bigelow Lemon & Raspberry Lip Balm
Smells amazinggggg.

C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine in Spearmint

Carried Away body lotion
This is their newest scent which they do not have in the full size yet, but this size was only $1!
Smells really good and cute packaging! I will be getting the full size!
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve

Pocket Bac's in Caribbean Escape & Mango Margarita

Scentportables in Pomegranate Lemonade




If you would like to see a review on anything I got please let me know!


1 comment:

  1. I use the cleanser too. I love it but it made me break out a little during the first few days of use but after that, it's been a great cleanser.

    How about you? Did it make you break out?

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete