Friday, January 28, 2011

NEW Revlon Colorbust Lipglosses

NEW Revlon Colorburst Lip glosses
I purchased one of these a while back and showed it in one of my hauls and since then I have accumulated four more!


From left to right:

Rosegold, Crystal Lilac, Peony, Orchid, Strawberry


I absolutely love these lip glosses!

The packaging is so great for a drugstore lip gloss, don't you agree?
The pigmentation is very nice and the formula is also very nice, not sticky!
All of the ones I own have shimmer except for Crystal lilac, it is more of an iridescent than I shimmer.
You can't feel the shimmer though which is great because I can't stand when I have gritty shimmer on my lips!



What do you think of these lip glosses?
It amazes me how much drugstore makeup has improved recently!
What are some of your favorite drugstore products?

UPDATE: I just bought two more of these! : o Hot pink & Pink ice

1 comment:

  1. Strawberry looks really lovely.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete