Saturday, February 27, 2010

Victorias Secret

So I picked up a few things from Victoria's Secret and I thought I would share them with you!

This is a new body mist by PINK and it's called Pretty & Pure. The bottle is adorable and it smells just like the name! This is a great spring and summer scent. I loveee this bronzer. It's a face and body bronzer and it's HUGE. (It's about the size of a CD) I picked it up because of the cute packaging and because it matches the body mist, I wasn't really expecting this to be a good bronzer but it is! And it was part of the 2 for $20 deal so I got these for $10 each. Good deal.


This is another body spray and it's called sweet and flirty. It's a little mini body mist, perfect to stick in your purse! They are so good at naming their body mist's because this one smells just like the name too! haha sorry I'm bad at describing them but I loveee it. I'm sure you can look up online what the scent is. This one is another good summer scent.


- Aubrey


No comments:

Post a Comment