Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara (before and after photos)

I wanted to share with you a mascara that I have been loving lately....I don't have much to say besides look at the pictures and decide what you think!
One eye with no mascara
the other eye with loreal voluminous million lashes mascara
(no mascara on my bottom lashes)

This is a pretty simple post, I just wanted to share with you a mascara that I have been using for a couple months now that I am absolutely loving!
Have any of you tried this mascara?
What's your favorite mascara?

3 comments:

  1. that's great! i use my covergirl mascara right now, and it's working well for me too. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love this too!:D

    Thanks for the pictures!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's impressive! Your lashes seem to be long even without mascara on, beautiful!

    Thank you for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete