Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Drugstore Lip Product Haul

I wanted to share with you just a few things that I picked up the other day. A couple of the items I bought are products that are new on the market!
*Swatches of all the products are at the endMaybelline SHINEsensational lip gloss
sweet indulgence & cherry bloom

*NEW Covergirl lip perfection lipstick
My first impression of this lipstick is really good! It is so pigmented and very creamy and they have a very large color selection that consists of 45 shades!!
I want more!


*NEW Rimmel london Moisture renew lipgloss with SPF 15
My first impression of this is that there is very much product on the applicator when you pull it out. I'll have to keep experimenting with it. Another thing I noticed was an expiration date..this expires in just one year! Could that just be because of the SPF?

Pink benefit

NYC Lippin' Large lip plumper in the color Peach Parfait.
One little disappointment was that these do not have the name of the color on the tube, only on the box it comes in.

From top to bottom:
Maybelline SHINEsensational lip gloss in Cherry Bloom
Maybelline SHINEsensational lip gloss in Sweet Indulgence
Covergirl lip perfection lipstick in Sultry
NYC Lippin' Large lip plumper in Peach Parfait
Rimmel London Moisture Renew lip gloss in Pink Benefit

Let me know if you have tried any of these products and what you think of them!
Please let me know if you would like me to include the prices in future posts!

p.s. right now on hautelook they are selling Michael Todd products for 50% off! Here's my link-

No comments:

Post a Comment