Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hair product haul

Well my CVS was having a sale so I decided to go. Some of the things I got were on sale and some weren't. Also, some of the things I bought I've never tried before but some are things that I am repurchasing because I love them so much. This is got 2b smoothing lustre lotion. It says to use before you style but I'm not exactly sure what it is to be honest.. the truth is that I was drawn to this because of the packaging! Isn't it adorable?! Oh, and this was buy one get one 50% off.
Isn't the charm just so cute?
This is got 2b hot smooth flat iron & blow dry lotion. I got this one for 50% because I bought the one above. I couldn't find anything else to get my 50% off on so that's why I got this one. I already have heat protectant for blow drying and straightening from got 2 b (It's on one of my other posts) hmm.. oh well


TRESemme 24 hour body root boosting spray. I'm really excited to try this one! This is a whole new line from TRESemme and they have many different products called '24 hour body'.





John Frieda frizz-ease heat defeat protective styling spray. I already have this product but I'm about to run out so I needed to get some more! I recommend it! I have no clue why it says new on the bottle because it isn't new..my old one doesn't even say new on it haha Anyways, I talked about this on one of my other posts so you can read about it there.



TRESemme anti- breakage shampoo and conditioner. It says it reduces split ends and I really need that! My hair is very parched so I hope this can help give it moisture and protect it from breaking.



Garnier Fructis super stiff gel. I have used gel by Garnier Fructis before and just ran out of it so that's why I purchased this. I haven't used this exact one because it seems like they change the name and how strong they are every time I buy one. The reason I am repurchasing this is because of the smell.. It is amazinnnnggg. Most gels smell bad, but this one sure doesn't and it does what it supposed to do buy holding the hair in place. I only use this for scrunching my hair so.. it works for that.
Thanks for reading loves!
- Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment