Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick Swatches & Review

Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick

This line has a huge range of colors! 44 to be exact.

I have only found the full range at Walmart. I noticed that CVS only had a limited range of colors. I LOVE the packaging!
The packaging can get fingerprints on it but it looks worse in this picture than in real life
^This picture is not true to color due to the flash
You can tell from the picture below how creamy these lipsticks are!
This picture is very true to color!

From top to bottom:

200 Sultry

395 Darling

260 Heavenly

400 Temptress

395 Enchantress


These come in shimmer and cream formulas.

*Enchantress is the only one that I have that has a tiny bit of shimmer in it


Have you tried these lipsticks?

I want more!!

I think I'll try the color Fairytale next.

2 comments:

  1. these are beautiful colors! and i loooove covergirl! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I haven't tried these yet but I am loving how creamy they are! Might have to try out Darling or Temptress. Thank you for swatching them!

    ReplyDelete