Saturday, January 29, 2011

Drugstore Haul

Just wanted to share some things I picked up the other day! I picked up a couple mascaras even though I won't be opening them for a while because I already have so many.
Maybelline Volum'Express One by One mascara
The reason I picked this one up is because the applicator looks very similar to the Loreal Voluminous Million lashes mascara (which I love!)

Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara

Revlon Colorburst Lip glosses in Hot Pink & Pink Ice
I LOVE these..I have a blog post about the 7 that I own : O

Loreal Infalliable Lipglosses (the one with the red cap is a plumping gloss)
plumped tawny, Posy, Sunset

Loreal infalliable never fail lipcolour compact in Azalea
Have you girls tried any of these products?

3 comments:

  1. Nice haul!:D

    I've tried voluminous and infallible - pretty good products.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting the Revlon color burst lip glosses! Great haul!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi babe! We miss your posts!
    XOXO from a new follower,
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete