Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Maybelline Super Stay vs. MAC Studio Fix Fluid

I have had my MAC studio fix fluid for a while and I had recently heard good things about Maybelline Super Stay Makeup so I decided to give it a try
Maybelline- Nude MAC- NW20
L: Maybelline R: MAC
I think that they look pretty similar here don't you think?

Once they are blended (just using my fingers) it almost appears that the Maybelline blended better but it could just be that the color matches me better?
I like both of these products pretty equally but there is quite a bit of price difference so if you're trying to save some money then I would go for the Maybelline.
Has anyone else tried these? Which one do you like better?



1 comment:

  1. What are they like on the face? Heavy? light? Does it last long? I mean price is a factor but I'd like to know more about how the product sits on your face! xx

    ReplyDelete