Friday, July 9, 2010

MAC, Ulta, and Drugstore Haul!

MAC lipsticks - creme cup (left) and creme d' nude
Studio finish concealer in NW20
paint pot - painterly
ULTA
Maybelline Falsies mascara
Maybelline Dream smooth mousse
OPI- Mod about you
DRUGSTORE
eos ultra moisturizing shave cream in pomegranate raspberry
(it doesn't foam up its more like a lotion for a closer shave and softer legs)

envi nail enamel dryer
hmm.. this seems so strange. I don't understand how this works but it was only $3.99 so I'll give it a try haha

Sally Hansen Airbrush Spray Makeup $13.99
this seems like a good idea but It says so spray it in your hands and then apply. Doesn't that defeat the purpose? Oh well, I wanted to try!


If you want to hear how some of these products worked and whether I liked them or not please let me know and I'll be happy to make a post a review about it!




1 comment: