Monday, July 19, 2010

Bath & Body Works Haul

It seems like Bath & Body works is always having a good sale so I decided to swing buy and get some things I "needed".
This is a 'Scentportable'. Once you buy one of these all you need to do is buy the refills in any scent you could imagine. I already own a Scentportable but I couldn't resist this cute little guy. $6



Here is the refill for the Scentportable in the scent Island Nectar

(My favorite scent is Pomegranate Lemonade!)

$5

(Pack of two)


Mentha Lip Buffer

I've been needing something to get the dry dead skin off my lips (Ew!) and I'm hoping this will do the trick

$7.50


Twilight Woods foaming hand soap

Love this stuff, had to buy more
$5


Wallflower home fragrance refill
in the scent Sweet Pea, although my favorite is Pomegranate Lemonade
on sale for $3

Mango Mandarin Body Lotion

I got this for free for spending over $10
originally retails for $10.50
Click on the link to print the coupon!

http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/r/regf2?aid=528207786&a=0&n=79&D_CODE=2807&D_VERSION=1&cm_mmc=CH-_-20100706RDM1-_-10011039-_-mainsnipe&cm_lm=

Midnight Pomegranate Cooling Mist

I'm pretty sure the only reason I got this was because it was on sale for $3
Nothing too special in my opinion




No comments:

Post a Comment