Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Heat protectants

I soon realized that I needed to find a good heat protectant after my hair seemed to stop growing after blow drying, straightening, and dying it for years. So I'm going to share with you a few of the heat protectants that I have right now and tell you the ones that I like the best.
This one is from the John Frieda collection and it's like to keep it from getting frizzy and it's a heat protectant for straightening your hair. I use this on pretty damp hair and I usually spray about 6 sprays onto my hair and then I brush through it with my brush. I've found that this also works as a de-tangler. This is my favorite of the ones that I have and I will be repurchasing this one very shortly. (It has lasted a while even with me using it after every shower) This one is Got 2B guardian angel flat iron balm + gloss finish. I do like this one but I'm not really sure if I've noticed a difference when using this.


This is Got 2B gloss finish Blow - out lotion. I usually don't use this one because I use my one from John Frieda. Really the only thing I can say about this one is that I like my one from John Frieda better haha.
These were all purchased with my own money so it's obviously my opinion.
Thanks loves!

1 comment:

  1. The John Frieda is my fave protector! It works so well

    ReplyDelete